Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Project 2

Michiana Woman to Woman

Artist Statement

I made a webpage called Michiana Woman to Woman for my second project. It is an online resource for women who need help in our area. I included links for information related to mental health, physical health, shelters, and pregnancy & motherhood. I made this webpage because I think it is important for women to have access to information and programs in an anonymous way. If a woman visits my webpage, they won't be asked any personal information in order to get help. I plan to add more topics and information to this website in the future. I want to find more information regarding abuse, education, and finances. I used a cool color scheme in hopes it would give off a calm feeling and appeal to women.

Finished Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment